Board logo

標題: colored bottom shoes obviously. [打印本頁]

作者: cqjheqmyvd    時間: 2017-5-6 10:41     標題: colored bottom shoes obviously.

obviously,asics walker neo 2.
  m. and if I want to see my kids later at home there are just days when I don't get to run But for the most part I try to go every day It usually works out to about five or six times a week or sometimes four times a week But if it's four times a week I am a pill Nobody wants to be around me Cranky Everything looks bad my children seem too loud and my job seems like fun but not as much fun Like I love my job but suddenly my pants aren't fitting right and everything just seems wrongYour character Claire is a runner on Modern Family Did the writers work that in because of youNo I think I play the wife of every runner on our staff I am pretty sure she's an amalgamation And the show's creators Steve Levitan and Chris Lloyd—Steve's wife Krista is an avid runner and I would say that 70 percent of the time that you see her she is in running clothes I think that was based on her and it just so happened to be convenient that I enjoy running I don't think that they would make me do it if I didn't enjoy it We did scenes on a treadmill After doing it for two hours'I guess it's a good thing that I am not a hideous runner
And you got in a workout at workThat was a bonusDoes anything from your own life cross into the show like runningI am so similar in a lot of ways to Steve Levitan's wife I always think it's hard to tell I think that these things are coming from me my family or my life and then I'll discover that they have been coming from so many other different places but nothing directly I just like runningAre you as competitive about running with your husband as Claire isMy husband and I used to run together and we don't anymore I haven't gone running with him in years and I don't know why Mostly because somebody is sort of on duty and somebody is not so we both can't go and do it I would like to say that I am a very relaxed loving person who is not competitive but that's a lie But I run alone so I don't know I have a lot of private conversations a lot of counting steps like I wanna quit I wanna quit Okay you can quit when you get to 300 It does workDo you ever run with your costarsNo my costars all have their own thing going on Sofia does a lot of PilatesI read in Self magazine that she was afraid to work out with youOh please Sofia is the best I'm sure that was made to sound more competitive than it is We are so different She is so graceful and athletic and she is a really good dancer and I am like "Put on the shoes and go on a straight line" I do yoga I go swimming I do that stuff But it's a totally different time commitment and needs a whole new set of equipment And I mean I have seen the best things I have ever seen while I am out on runsWhat's the best thing you've seen on a runI remember that my junior year of college I lived in Italy and I ran there Running wasn't super big there then and I don't know if it is now It's certainly not like girls running through the streets but I was going through these medieval streets in Florence and then in the hills above Florence and these tiny little towns that nobody would ever see because there is no commerce there and past falling-down old palazzos roosters crowing in the morning It was like running through a painting and I used to think to myself I wouldn't get to see this if I wasn't the person that got up and ran around in the morning like a crazy chicken with my head cut offDo you always run in the morningsI don't always run in the mornings but I am definitely better if I run in the mornings Well my job God bless it they slap all of this hair and makeup on me so once I get through the beautifying process you don't want to un-beautify So it's best to do it when you're still ugly and makeup-free in the morningDo you sometimes run on setI have and it is extremely rare because it makes them very nervous You have to have a very loving and caring makeup team who is willing to redo you and luckily I do I have said to my ladies Stephanie and Mary Ann "I have two hours between scenes Would you mind if I went running" And they are so wonderful but there are times that I know it's going to kill them so I do it very sparingly I remember being on Ed and Tom Cavanagh would go and play basketball all of the time in between takes He was dripping sweat and it didn't matter They just sort of slapped powder on his face and ran their fingers through his hair But that's not going to be so good for meWomen go through a lot moreYes we do suffer but I do have wonderfully indulgent and lovely people that I work with that know that I keep a bag in my car with workout gear I have a tendency to get dressed in the morning for a run and then start my day and if I am at the car wash and it's going to take an hour to get the car washed I'll just runWhere do you run on setOutside They have a park across the street from where we shoot There is a neighborhood I love nothing more than running tho

歡迎光臨 Barcode Market (http://barcodemarket.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0